1. TODAY! Is my last day of work before I'm on holidays for TWO. WEEKS. So many things are going on over the next two weeks I'm sure it'll fly by
2. I made more Christmas cooking this week including these Monster Cookies from The Pioneer Woman (with xmas coloured smarties, duh) and these Peanut Butter Etc Blossoms from Bakerella. Both are super easy and make lots of cookies.
3. This soup. It is O.M.GOD. Amazing. Seriously. Even if you just make the soup, but the cheese topping is worth it. It's super simple, you could use an immersion blender if you don't have a food-pro. Trust me. Make this. If you're not following Smitten Kitchen you're missing out.
4. Tomorrow night, PK & I are hosting a board games night at my place. There will be puppies and games. And puppy games. and Guesstures.
5. We're going to see Stuart McLean on Tuesday for his annual Christmas concert. I grew up listening to the Vinyl Cafe on CBC Radio. It's a classically Canadian outing and I hope to continue to go as long as the show comes to Kitchener. Technically this item is for next week but I'm so pumped for it, I think I will listen to podcasts all weekend.