Here's last year's gift guide and 2011 and here are my ideas for this year:
1. Slippers - Minnetonka Cally Slippers. This puppies are warm and have a rubber sole so if she needs to hop outside to meet the UPS guy there's no worry. Also: pink.
2. Watch - because she's classy and always on time. Ok, at least she's classy. I like this one but Fossil also carries these great interchangeable watch faces + bands. You know, for that rare individual who changes her mind. Who me? No...
3. Jewelry - because, duh. I am an incredibly picky jewelry wearer. If it's anything beyond a basic or classic piece, I want input. When in doubt get a gift receipt. If it's in your budget, diamonds go with everything but if you're a normal person and would rather spend your money on snow tires these puppies should do just fine.
5. Weekend bag for all those romantic trips you're taking her on this year. This one comes in a million colours but so does this one and it's a bit more wallet friendly (and comes in 'mountain goat').
6. Subscription to Audible - Does she have a long commute? Audiobooks will make it bearable. With a year's subscription she can get a new audiobook each month. Bonus free book with subscription.
7. Hot Water Bottle - Maybe this one is a bit odd but it's at the top of my list and maybe your GF sufferes the same frozen lizard toe affliction as I do. Maybe you're lucky and you scored one of the 10% of us who is a human pizza oven? Maybe we should just count our blessings? We follow a strict heating schedule in our house and it goes something like this: leave the heat off as much as possible. Reason? Money saving. Result? Cold bed at night. Solution! Hot water bottle in bed. It's a cheap way to get some extra heat without the inconvenience of a heated blanket or space heater (hello fire hazard). Also: maybe she'll stop jamming her fridgid lizard toes in the back of your knees. Also: probably not.
What are you shopping for this season? What's on the top of your list?