In which I post fun and favourite things from my week, (almost) every Friday!What a crazy few weeks! Since my last post on (gulp) June 6th about 100 things have gone down. Most of them wonderful and therefore deserving a space on my list!
1. Kennedy Space Centre: I WENT HERE. I took a crazy last minute (book trip on Monday, left on Wednesday) trip to Orlando to meet RB's family on their vacation. It was more spontaneity than I'm used to but it was very awesome nonetheless. One of the days that I was in Florida we went to KSC and it blew my mind. We spent 5 hours there and probably could have made it 8. Bus tour, Imax, simulator, GIANT ROCKET SHIPS. Ya, do not miss this amazing attraction sould you find yourself nearby. Also lots of fun for kids!
2. I emptied a box of 500 cupcake liners. This means I have made more than 500 cupcakes in approximately 3 months. Holy what the! In the past week alone I delivered more than 200 cupcakes. I am completely overwhelmed by the awesome support of this community! I also had a photoshoot with a very generous friend to get some promo pics.
My cupcakes at this year's Steel Rails event - my biggest order yet! Photo by my wonderful photographer friend, Christine Reid
Oreo Cupcake from promo shoot
Red Velvet Cupcake from promo shoot
Chocolate Cupcake w/ Chrysanthemum piping from promo shoot
3. Generous friend also took awesome picture of the local fur baby.
LOOK AT HIS FACE!!
4. Speaking of fur babies - I am once again in the awesome company of a TEENY TINY FUZZY puppy. Thank you to my friends for satisfying my need for puppy exposure. (Pictures coming soon...)
5. It's a long weekend. MOST FAVOURITE! What are you up to? We're having a BBQ but otherwise chilling the eff out... and cleaning the house!
6. Bookmarks this week:
- Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Lemon Blueberry Poppyseed Muffins from Joy the Baker
- Triple Berry Summer Buttermilk Bundt from Smitten Kitchen
- No Bake Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake from My Baking Addiction (maybe for the BBQ?!)
- Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner from Nature's Nurture (greasy paws & summer bare feet...)
- Grilled Corn & Cheddar Quinoa Salad from How Sweet it Is (made on Tuesday - LOVE!)
Enjoy your long weekend!!