Friday, October 19, 2012

Stuff I Love: Calvin Klein 'Push Positive' Bra

Sorry boys. Go away, please.

GIRLS!!! YOU NEED THIS BRA!!!

On Saturday, about 1.5 hours before we needed to leave for a wedding, looking very un-showered and dishevelled  Rob and I were in The Bay picking up a wedding gift. And a shirt and tie for him to wear. And a dress for me to wear. When I mentioned to the sales clerk that we were heading to a wedding that afternoon she commented "Oh I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone in doing everything last minute". To which I replied politely but screamed in my head "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THIS IS THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER DONE LAST MINUTE IN MY LIFE AND WILL GO HOME AND PLAN TWO MONTHS WORTH OF DINNERS TO MAKE UP FOR IT". I hope she didn't read that from my smile and "oh, totally!" response.

En route to check-out we passed the women's underwear (lingerie? unmentionables? wtf is this section called?) and I saw a giant display of Calvin Klein bra's - specifically the 'push positive'. I'd read a review for this style online - I think it was this one - and as a sucker for well-reviewed products I decided to buy two.

This bra has 'soft-wire' which means there aren't any stabby bits and they won't poke out the side after you... very gently hand-wash them (ie: throw them in the washing machine). It's crazy comfortable for a non-sports bra. There are also many colours!

I'm a bit ashamed to share the video for it, though. It's not exactly inspiring... to women anyway.



But, don't let that turn you off. This bra is awesome. I went back on Sunday and bought a third.

Side-note: a friend of mine, a much more 'well-endowed' friend of mine, tried this on and said that it might be 'a bit too much push' for her but eventually decided to get it 'just for fun'. Because, we girls do that. We buy bras that are massively boob enhancing... just for fun. True story.

I'd recommend this bra but maybe that you try it on first just in case it's 'too much push'. It's more comfortable than anything I've purchased at Victoria's Secret thus far.

BONUS - The Bay is having 'Bay Days' which means that the whole store is on sale. This bra is normally price at $50 but is currently on sale for $35 until October 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment