Tuesday, October 02, 2012

October 1st

I can't get over saying 'Holy shit it's (every month) 1st!'. Gretchen Rubin uses the line 'The days are long but the years are short' and it seems to be more true as every month passes.
September was a whirl-wind and we're hoping for a more relaxed October.
Some fun things I did in September...

Brought an old armchair to my BFF. The final placement is still TBD.  

Niagara wine tour with work colleagues  We drank much, played 'Wine Tour Bingo' and had a seriously wonderful day.  

Work trip to Niagara for interviews. I'm going to hurt something good when this dog has to move on to her advanced training.  

Oh did I make traffic signal cookies? Yes, I did make traffic signal cookies. Are you really surprised? 

First attempt at cinnamon buns. Mildly successful. Worth a second shot. Need to roll tighter.  

One of my favourite soup recipes ever. Freezes well. Feeds many. Do it. 

Find me on instagram @erica_rw

2 comments:

  1. I said the same thing yesterday, when I flipped my calendar over to October.

    That soup looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every stinkin' month I can't believe when it's over!! Also, you should make that soup... you won't regret it!

      Delete