Monday, June 04, 2012

Stuff I love: PINK Brand Cotton Tees

After last week's heavy post, let's lighten it up a bit!

Oh gawd I can't believe I am even saying this...

You know that psychotic, terrible, nauseating store, created by Victoria's Secret, lovingly called PINK?

Ya, it's crazy nutso walking by there... why would anyone over 15 go in there...

Well folks, I did it. I went in. And I hit the JACK POT.

You know those crazy soft, wear-everywhere, own-every-colour, v-neck, cotton t-shirts? The ones that are everywhere but seem to cost $5 more every time you see them?

PINK has them. And you can get 2 of them for $28. They are 60/40 cotton/polyester and they are crazy super soft. I wear a lot of t-shirts in my work-from-home life and I have 4 of these. While they do sell these in their typical fluorescent pink/green/etc they also have them in plain colours suitable for the 15+ crowd.

I have white, charcoal, bright orange, and dark grey and I love em' all

I'd like to point out that I have cotton v-neck t-shirts from Old Navy, The Gap, Joe Fresh, Smart Set, and The Bay and the ones from PINK are the big winner. Aren't you glad I did all that research for you?

So, if you want an awesome, reasonably priced t-shirt, trust me when I tell you to go to PINK. I don't say that lightly. I make sure to look both ways before entering to make sure no one sees me go in.

*Not a sponsored post, I just love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment