Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stuff I love: Body Shop Vitamin E products

Who else is obsessed with washing their face? I'm a 2-times per day type of girl. Once in the shower and once before bed. I use face cleanser, toner, and moisturiser. I've tried a few different products and found most of them heavy and rough on my skin. I have dry, pale skin so it's pretty easy to get blotches and blemishes. That and I'm OBSESSED with sunscreen. I swear ever supermodel who is 40+ attributes their still-clear skin to wearing sunscreen. DO IT. After finishing school and making real money, it was time to move past the drug store brands and see what else was out there.

My first stop - The Body Shop. I hadn't frequented TBS since high school when Satsuma was the choice scent of my generation and no teenage girl could get enough lip balm. Time for a revisit. I was welcomed with a whole line of face care - formulas for every skin type and age. For my skin type I was drawn to the Vitamin E line.

I use the following products religiously:

1. Vitamin E Cream Cleanser - daily cleanser, super light on your face, doesn't give me a 'sweaty' or 'sticky' feel after I've used it. Also doesn't feel like I'm ripping my skin off.

2. Vitamin E Hydrating Toner - daily toner, used after cleanser, this bottle will last you 6 months!

3. Vitamin E Moisture Cream - daily cream, used after toner. Very light and refreshing.

I use these guys when the other 3 aren't enough:

4. Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes - these puppies are cleanser-toner-make-up-remover in one! I use these to travel. One pack replaces 3 bottles and they don't count as a liquid (WIN!). I also use them in the evening if I'm feeling lazy (1 step instead of 3).

5. Vitamin E SPF 15 Moisture Cream - I use this from May-September instead of the regular moisture cream because SUN SCREEN WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE. Seriously, don't get my started. I don't care if you use this product or not, please use something that has SPF!

I've also started using the nourishing night cream and the body butter... they really make every product for every skin type!

A few tips - some of these products are a bit pricey but TBS has sales all the time. They are often 'buy 2 get 1 free' types of sales so your cost is quickly reduced. They also stack coupons and deals so you can often get an even better deal. There's also a travel/starter pack for all the skin care lines, start here to test out the different products!

*Not a sponsored post, I just love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment