Monday, March 19, 2012

Obsessed

It is taking much willpower to stay out of the kitchen and not try to bake something. What has come over me? All I want to do is bake adorable, cute, delicious, cupcakes.

Do people ever get sick of cupcakes? Should I stop telling you about them? I think twitter is feeling taken advantage of with my incessant twitter polls to determine what people are crushing on flavour-wise. I need to stop polling and start sharing.

In related news, do you have a event coming up in which cupcakes would fit the theme? And really, what theme doesn't accomodate cupcakes. You name it, I'll bake it. For realsies.

*Per request, tools & tips for cupcake decorating coming soon!*

Chocolate cupcakes with a core of chocolate icing and mini white chocolate chips, topped with more icing and chocolate cake crumbs

Chocolate Guinness cupcakes with green tinted buttercream icing, topped shamrock sprinkles (for St. Patrick's Day!)

Vanilla cupcakes with rose coloured buttercream (piped to look like roses!) and topped white coarse sugar

Red velvet cupcakes with hot pink coloured cream cheese frosting topped with heart shaped sprinkles (for Valentine's Day!)

1 comment:

  1. I gave a shout out to your amazing cupcakes over on my blog! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete