Thursday, March 01, 2012

February Favourites

Things I've loved all month long:

1. I succumbed to marketing pressures and sought out the Levi's Curve ID jeans that have been flying all over the internet lately. THEY ARE THE GREATEST EVERRRRRR. I have a whole post I'm drafting about them. They are THAT awesome.

2. Realization that I'm done working on group initiatives, I want to do my own thing. I've been working with groups for 8 years and it turns out I just want to spend my weekends refinishing second hand furniture, baking cupcakes, and smooshing puppy faces. I might go back to the group thing but probably not till the end of the summer.

SMOOOOSH THAT FACE!!!!

3. DEXTER! We finished all 6 seasons. Seasons 2, 4, and 6 were crazy nutso. The cliffhanger and the end of 6...

4. #febphotoaday challenge. I took my last picture yesterday and it was a lot of fun & interesting and makes you think more creatively about the experiences you encounter throughout the day. You should try it! March list is here. My posts are here, here, here, here, here, and here. One more post with the last 8 coming soon!

Off to NYC tonight!!

How was your February? What did you do with your extra day?

No comments:

Post a Comment