Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Everyone who dislikes Valentine's day tends to say that we should all be showing love to our loved ones EVERY day and that Valentine's Day is a commercial hoax.

To them I say... phooey!

Valentine's Day is an excuse to go over the top with mush/romance/sexy time/etc. I don't want that crap every day. If I had that crap every day I'd be barfing up heart shaped sprinkles and I just don't think my organs can handle that. So, take this day and be a big ol' softie-mush-pile, tell your guy or girl you love 'em, let them hog the covers, let them hold the remote. Put a smile on and spread the love that you feel today to every one you meet.

2 comments:

  1. Good point! Your cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!

    I also get annoyed with people that HATE Valentines because "it is just a holiday that the greeting card companies invented to sell more cards" but still partake in the consumerism of the "Christmas" holidays.

    Having a day reserved to go over the top and tell the people close to you that you love them isn't a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete