Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favourites ver. 10

In which I post fun and favourite things from my week, every Friday!

1. OMG WE FINISHED DEXTER SEASON 4. I have been having nightmares about John Lithgow for the past week. Terrifying.

2. New favourite blog - I Heart Organizing. I think I've read all of her archives by now. I'm re-organizing my kitchen this weekend. All cupboards will be emptied, things will be purged, serenity will be achieved.

3. I'm going to a Raclette party on Sunday. Have you ever experienced this? It involves much melted cheese, and meat, and cheese. I need to play frisbee afterward. aha... ahaha... (that's pre-Frisbee-post-dinner Erica laughing at mid-dinner Erica as she foolishly noms too much and undoubtedly becomes ball-of-lead-on-field Erica)

4. Still following?

5. That's too many Erica's.

6. Going to look at scratch the crap out of flooring samples this weekend (let's be real here). Big reno project scheduled for Family Day weekend. Stay tuned!

7. Turns out I'm celebrating my 51st birthday this weekend, too! This is all moving too quickly... I think I'll slow it down by being a woo-girl on Saturday night. That makes sense, right?

1 comment:

  1. That is definitely the best season...last five minutes of the finale...blew my mind.

    I HEART Organizing is a great webiste! Love it. Her Lego organizer was brilliant:)

    ReplyDelete