Monday, February 06, 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge - Day 3, 4, & 5

Forgive me for not posting my daily pics! We left Waterloo at 5pm on Friday, got into Kingston at 9:30pm, visited my cousins until 1am, spoke at conference at 1pm on Saturday, left for Pickering at 2pm, arrived Pickering at 4pm, attending birthday party, returned home to Waterloo at 10:30pm. Prepared for super bowl party all day Sunday, hosted super bowl party Sunday evening. IT WAS B-Z. But I took pictures!

Day 3 - HANDS

On Friday, I tweeted this:

I tried a few different things to get a picture of my hands but failed. Self-timers can only take you so far. So, instead of getting my own hands, I took a picture of someone who actually has handS.

RB eatin & drivin

Day 4 - strangers

I love this one. Before my speech on Saturday, I told the audience to wave at me so I could take a picture of them. Voila!

So many strangers! Except I can see RB's bald head way in the back...

Day 5 - 10am

At 10am I was cooking bacon for the chili I was preparing for our annual Super Bowl Party!


Now that my speech is over I'm glad to have a bit more time to focus on other things like TEDx planning, NYC planning, and home renos!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!

    You could always take a photo in the mirror. I like the stranger one. I just started playing after "stranger", so I didn't have to take a strangers photo.

    ReplyDelete