Monday, February 27, 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge - Day 16-21

More Pictures!

Day 16 - Something New. The new floor! This is what my life has become, I love it.

Boomer did NOT like it, slid around everywhere. Rugs have since been purchased and he is coping.

Day 17 - Time. Or, as I like to say PARTY TIME! Went into Toronto to visit my favourite girls and celebrate a birthday, too! We were at a a bar that was playing 90s music... which apparently also meant that everyone was born in the 90s... oy.

Day 18 - Drink. Much coffee was consumed whilst flooring was installed.

Day 19 - Something you hate to do. Dinner for 1. I love to cook, I refuse to cook for just myself.

Day 20 - Handwriting. Taken from my journal, I have great enthusiasm when no one is listening.


Day 21 - A fav photo of you. I posted this before in a 'favourites' post, still love it :)

I've been forgetting about taking the photos lately and end up taking them way late in the day, I have really enjoyed taking the pictures but I think I'll take a break for March - the new list can be found here.

Previous photo-a-day posts can be found here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment