Monday, February 20, 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge - Day 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15

Photos from last week:

Day 11 - Makes me Happy. It was Saturday and that meant sleep-in, watch TV, and generally RELAX. It was perfect. Me & RB in our pajamas with smoothies.

Day 12 - Inside my closet. probably my favourite thing in my closet is my Yzerman jersey. It was a gift for my birthday last year and I'd wear it everyday if I could! It's so comfortable! RB shares different opinions on teams but someone we can put our differences aside.

Day 13 - blue. This was surprisingly one of the harder pictures. It was very vague and I couldn't really find anything that was blue and also picture worthy. Enter Boomer who is (in my opinion) always picture worthy, in his blue collar.

Day 14 - heart. An easy one. RB and I started this tradition last year - ordering heart shaped pizza on Valentine's day. Boston Pizza does the promotion every year in support of their charity. It's for a good cause and it's a cute, easy tradition.


Day 15 - phone
. Another strange one! My work phone is boring, my house phone is boring, my blackberry is... clearly not being used much this week based on my new pictures... That is a whole other post, though. Why I'm sticking with blackberry but using RB's iPhone when it's convenient... I like that you can clearly see my background picture.

One of the things I've been enjoying this week is sticking to the daily prompts. There have been other things I've wanted to take pictures of as my photo-a-day but the prompts have made me think a little more creatively. It's been fun!

** The prompt list for March has been posted here** You should try it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you borrow his iPhone and kept your blackberry! I do the same thing...I took D's iPhone to town when we were in The Pas to take pictures because I installed the instagram app....it's one thing it definitely does better then my blackberry!

    ReplyDelete