Monday, December 05, 2011

Gift Guide for your GF

I am a girlfriend. Apparently I'm hard to shop for. I'm going to make this easy, here are a handful of ideas to get for your girlfriend:

1.Circle Scarf from American Apparel. It's super cozy, available in 80+ colours. At $34, get her 2 in her fav colours.

2. 'Hank' earrings from Jill Schwartzentruber. I have purchased earrings from Jill's booth at the One of a Kind Craft Show for the past two years. They are durable, feminine and very reasonably priced for hand-made jewelry. Also available in many colours. Looks like free shipping, too!

3. Cosmetic bags by Stephanie Johnson. These travel pouches range in sizes good for a night away or a week away. Available in cute colours (I'm liking the Lima Purple). Pick up a few based on your GF's travel habits. I have a whole collection of these pouches, I use them for electronics, as a pencil case and for make-up. You can never have too many.
4. BAGGU reusable shopping bags. A few weeks ago I ordered 10 of these so I could give one to every person on my list. They come in fun patterns and fold up super small into your purse so you always have one on hand.

5. lululemon Cuddle-up Sweater/Jacket. My brother's gf got me this last year for xmas and I'm certain I wear it at least twice a week. It's so cozy and great for lounging around the house, running errands, or changing into at the office xmas party (I didn't do that...). lululemon also offers *free* shipping. Which is awesome and dangerous.


Good luck to you in your shopping trips! All items above are available for online order which means you don't even have to leave the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment