Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday Favourites ver. 4

In which I post fun and favourite things from my week, every Friday!

1. I added a 'pages' toolbar. It's just above this post, below my header. It's not very exciting at the moment but it's a good way to add more permanent information lik
e my Life List and where else you can find me on the internet. I'd like to start a 'books' page that lists what I'm reading as that seems to be one of my favourite things to tell you wonderful people

2. I'm almost done reading 'Two Towers' and my mind continues to be blown. Should I be ambitious and commit to finishing 'Return of the King' by the new
year...? We'll see...

3. I made this Sausage and Lentil Soup last night and it was so very tasty and came together in one pot. Always a good feature. I made it with a combo of ground turkey and
chicken.

4. I also made these Christmas Cherry Cookies last night. I was feeling like I hadn't done much Christmas baking (and mostly Christmas crafting) so it was time to whi
p up a Christmas classic.

5. I had another puppy date
this week. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a weekly thing as I was informed that the puppy slept for 8 hours afterward. PK was quite pleased with that. Boomer is getting used to being pushed around.

6. The snow, it's coming. 'bout time!


No comments:

Post a Comment