Monday, November 14, 2011

What I find interesting on the internet

***Update: links added!

**I wrote & then published this post with all the links and then something effed up and it's gone. I want to get this up today so I'm going to post it sans-links and I'll add them in ASAP. Sorry & thanks for patience & poo on blogger.**

Do you use an RSS reader? It's pretty much my life.

Here's whats clogging my reader these days:

Food blogs:
Design Blogs:
Lifestyle:
  • Blog Con Queso (met her this weekend, what a peach)
  • Dooce (who I also met this weekend, only spoke to her for 5 seconds but very friendly and still managed to look stylish despite a giant walking cast)
  • Mighty Girl (met her this weekend and omg the nicest, friendliest, great person. I told her that she makes you feel like your her BFF within 2 minutes of talking. She also dissed me, which I"ll never forgive her for!!! Obviously joking and a hilarious story... for later)
  • Mindy Kaling
Funny/Comics:
My awesome friends, new & old:
What are you reading these days?

1 comment:

  1. Dude. It was amazing to meet you this weekend. Team 4!!!

    Also, we read tons of the same blogs. When you come to New York, we will totally party.

    ReplyDelete