Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Puppy Love

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day for coworker PK.

Yesterday, PK picked up his National Service Dog puppy.

NSD breeds and trains dogs to be placed with autistic children. The first phase of the training is where PK comes in. He has the puppy for the first 18 months of her life while she gets accustomed to everyday life.

Another great thing about yesterday is that PK came over with the puppy.

I cannot even explain how heart-meltingly (it's a word) cute this puppy is. Her name is Ilse, pronounced Ill-see. NSD names each litter with a letter so she was from the I litter.

Boomer was his gentlemanly self and sniffed lots and mostly acted confused by the smallness and goofiness of the puppy.

I can't wait for my first dog-sitting opportunity!

You can follow PK's adventure with Ilse on his blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Please send me that puppy for Xmas. Kthx.

    ReplyDelete