I read this on Sweetapolita's blog this AM and I think I will do the same.
As I'm turning 26 in just over a month let's go with...
26 Random Things About Me
- I slept with a stuffed dog well into my 20s. He was my first stuffed animal (from my granny) and I still have him (though now he's on a shelf). He is in surprisingly good shape.
- I am obsessed with my fingernails. I keep them as long as possible and try to keep them painted as much as possible.
- I had really long hair until first-year. When I was a kid I couldn't understand why my mom kept insisting that I cut it. Years later I realized it was because she was the one responsible for washing, brushing, and braiding it. Thanks, mom for letting me keep it all those years.
- I have always drank black coffee. I've tried coffee with cream/sugar in it but it just tastes like a chocolate bar so I stick to black.
- I was in French Immersion until the end of Grade 8 (at which point it was no longer offered). I also did a 3 month stay in a small Quebec town. My french was great, it has since deteriorated.
- I can fit my fist in my mouth.
- My favourite movie shifts between Rain Main and Good Will Hunting.
- Don't sit next to me while watching Mean Girls or 10 Things I Hate About You. I know ALL the lines and I will recite them.
- I think Daniel Craig is the hottest Bond so far. Choosing a blond was perfect.
- I have never eaten a fast food burger (or chicken burger, fish burger, BIG MAC etc) with the exception of 2 Harvey's veggie burgers in 2nd year.
- If I could only eat one food item for the rest of my life it would be hard to choose between french fries and strawberries. Who am I kidding - french fries.
- I recently took up crafting again (after a university hiatus) and now I try to make EVERYTHING.
- I am obsessed with CBC Radio 1. Especially on Saturday and Sunday.
- While I excel at cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, cleaning, and many other household tasks, I fail at gardening.
- I have a dog at the moment and I hope to overlap every dog I have so that I am never dogless.
- I know several different line dances and I want to teach you
- I grew up in the middle of nowhere, more nowhere than you've ever seen. I had a tree-house and a giant yard where dogs roamed free. It was pretty epic.
- I don't have any tattoos and I don't want any
- I do, however, have 5 piercings in my ears. All of which I got within 6 months when I was in grade 11, all of which got seriously infected. They are better, now.
- I hated breakfast pretty much until I graduated university. Now, it is THE BEST and I will preach that you should eat breakfast everyday. And brunch on the weekends.
- I've contemplated being vegetarian several times. Strangely, I think I could easily give up chicken but the problem lies with steak and bacon.
- I am very competitive when it comes to board games
- I played volleyball and basketball as a kid but then decided managing the team was more up my alley, I also figure skated. I now play ultimate frisbee and hockey.
- My favourite number is 19, fav hockey players are Yzerman & Toews (both wear 19), fav colour is green, fav season is fall, fav meal is lasagna.
- I have very neat handwriting.
- After having an older brother and spending 6 years in Engineering, I am awkward around girls and have trouble making friends with them, I'm learning :)