Sunday, November 13, 2011

home time

hoy boy

En route home from Palm Springs. It was an absolute blast but it's not time to write about it yet. Soon but not yet.

One of my favourite moments was when we were in our little sharing group I mentioned that I wanted to see every NHL team play & someone piped up 'we can get free tickets & you will stay with us'. These are my people. I had a moment later on where myself & a few other campers were saying to each other that we were serious about whatever thing we suggested doing together (eg. hockey game) but we were each trying to convince the other that we were serious. It caught me off guard because I am usually the one to suggest something a bit different but mean it. So often friends will suggest a commitment but there is no follow through. I try so hard to follow through & and I feel like I found my people this weekend.

I will send those xmas cards & I will come see that hockey game.

Looking forward to getting home tonight & getting back to my TB & RB.

sorry for poor editting, my sleep tank is at - 48 hours.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS HAPPENING. You think you're getting a Christmas card? You're getting a CHRISTMAS CAKE.

    ReplyDelete