Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Favourites

I'm starting a new weekly feature called 'Friday Favourites'. Basically it will be a random list of things that make me happy and things I've bookmarked/pinned this week. Also encouragement to keep posting once NaBlo finishes

1. This post by Maggie which includes several awesome things that people have said about Camp Mighty (including me!)

2. This recipe which I made this week and sent to work with RB. As I don't work in an office, all my baking goes to his work. They seem to like that.

3. This video which shows you 25 ways to wear a scarf. It's cute & very useful.

4. The fact that it started snowing today. While I'm not liking the cold temperatures, I am loving sitting inside watching it blow a muck outside. Also glad that outdoor Frisbee is over.



5. Smitten Kitchen has submitted her manuscript (yay!) and posted this delightful sounding pumpkin pudding recipe. I think I will try it for my next dinner-club meal

1 comment:

  1. HOLY EFF.
    That video is amazing!!

    the braid!?!?!?!

    I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete