Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Favourites ver. 2

1. New blog that I'm following, Mr Kate, she has some awesome design DIY's and she's super fashionable.

2. My slow cooker. I made this pulled pork on Wednesday and the whole house smelled ah-maze-ing all day. Best meal for little effort/max pay off. Do it. Also, pork shoulder is very cheap. $8 for the roast which fed us dinner and lunch, plus a bit extra.

3. Puppies. On Monday coworker PK picks up his National Service Dog puppy that he will be fostering for 18 months. Pretty much I'm moving in with him. I will post pics next week.

4. I'm heading to the One of a Kind show in Toronto tomorrow. It's pretty much everything beautiful in one hall. You should come, too. Finish up your Christmas shopping, or just buy me something :)

Have a great weekend, y'all!
I'm hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping.... jealous?? Thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment