Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flight

Hoy,

I'm on a plane somewhere between Toronto and Denver.

RB is looking out for the home-front and taking care of my baby. By baby I mean dog. By dog I mean my baby. You understand.


And for good measure, here's one more.



I'd say I'm a pretty decent flyer. I never used to be. In my post yesterday you may have noticed that I said I puked in my mom's lap one trip. By one trip I mean probably every trip until I was 15. I did not fly well. Eventually my mom started shipping me off on my own to visit family. I'm not sure if it was so that I could have the experience or so that she didn't have to risk getting puked on. Either way, I got over it.

This flight is a bit different for me. I have a connection in Denver. I haven't had a connecting flight in ages and I've never been to Denver. I'm also traveling with only a carry-on suitcase and a backpack. I used to think that travel-sized items were a waste of money but now... NOW, I am the queen. The Body Shop has an awesomely convenient product - they make ALL of their skin-care lines in travel sizes. And they sell them in a little pouch. It's perfect.

I'm hoping this trip doesn't mess up my NaBloPoMo progress, I guess you & I will see!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your trip! I found you via the NaBloPoMo blog roll, and have enjoyed what I've read so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete