Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Finish Line

Hopefully this means the rain is done...

Ohmygod you guys.... this is my final NaBloPoMo post!

It's been an awesome experience. I tweeted the other day that while it's not necessarily easy to post every day, it is always rewarding and I'm always glad that I did it.

WELCOME to my new readers!! Thanks for dropping by and I hope you stick around!

THANK YOU to everyone who read and commented. Seeing responses to nearly every post I've written this month has made writing everyday exceptionally easy. You guys rule.

What's next?? I'm sorry to say that I won't be treating December as NaBloPoMo but I promise that I will do it again at some point next year. It was definitely worth it and I would recommend it as a way to improve your writing and to develop the habit of blogging more often.

Unfortunately, since I've been spending so much time on The Elbow this month, my food blog has been put on the back burner. I'm considering doing NaBlo on My Messy Kitchen but I think I'll need some preparation. It's a heck of a lot more work to put together a recipe post compared to a 'random funny thing that happened today' post. It's also run through Wordpress, which although great, is more tedious to post with compared to good ol' Blogger. I'll let you know how that endeavour goes...

Goodbye for now and thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! Congrats, you little blog machine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing NaBloPoMo!! :-) Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice writting ..... i like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work! i attempted nablopomo a few years ago and had to miss a couple days due to no internet, but it was still pretty fun.

    i love it when blogs i like (that don't ordinarily post that frequently) participate.

    ReplyDelete