Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Camp Mighty: Pictures

I don't think I'm going to have a straight up 'Camp Mighty Recap' post. Instead, I think it's going to take a few to get the message across.

I've told a few people about it and how amazing it was. That the people were some of the coolest, nicest, most genuine people I've ever met. The response I'm getting is "Oh, that's cool". Which is kind of like saying "Oh that's cool" when you see the Northern Lights* for the first time. It just doesn't do it justice.

Here are a few pics that I took this weekend:

Me & the lovely Jen, rocking our hand painting. McDonald's was at the conference in support of Ronald McDonald House and they made some huge donations and the gift bags we got were very awesome. Also, all their people were super friendly.


Team 4 ladies rocking out their awesome space costumes!


The view at the Ace Hotel. There are palm trees, there are mountains. It was perfect.

I'm thinking about starting a weekly feature to encourage myself to post more once NaBlo finishes. I'm thinking 'Friday Favourite' or something to that effect... stay tuned to see if I follow through.

*Interesting thing: many people had "see the Northern Lights" on their Life Lists. I saw them many times when I was a kid and I guess it was just normal because of where I lived. Thank goodness I still remember it because looking back I didn't appreciate it as I should have. I guess that's just being a kid.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Love the pics, I think I'll stop by more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELBOW, I AM CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR POSTING STREAK. It is 9:29pm EST.

    That is all. Also, hi!

    ReplyDelete