Sunday, November 06, 2011

Bad Habits

A few bad habits I have:

1. leaving my dirty dishes all over the house.

2. finally bringing my dirty dishes to the kitchen and then leaving them on the counter instead of putting them in the sink to soak. (RB LOVES when I do that)

3. Cracking my neck

While none of these are especially awful, I think I'd like #3 to disappear from my life.

I'm not sure when it started but I have a weird ability to crack my neck about every 10 minutes. It's a big crack and it makes my brain jiggle. All good things I'd say.

There's an old wives tail about cracking your knuckles leading to arthritis. Can you get arthritis in your neck? Oy, that does not sound fun. I think I'll add "quit cracking neck" to my life list.

While #3 may prove beneficial to my health, methinks #1 and #2 might be beneficial to my relationship. Going back to deal breakers, are there bad habits that are deal breakers for you?

I'm not about to tell RB that the fact that his dishes never make it into the dishwasher drives me nuts. Let's maintain the bad habit balance. That's what relationships are about, right? Hiding how you really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment