Wednesday, March 02, 2011

When you know...

I had a conversation this AM with a friend, we'll call him Good Friend or GF for short. It went a little something like this:

--

GF: omg reading the geekiest blog post evar

me: by ME??? (referring to this one)

GF: ya

me: lol I freaking LLLOOOOVVEEEE Ender's Game. MAN I have been getting excited about books lately like I get excited about roundabouts

GF: if there were a book about roundabouts, you'd probably orgasm

me: bahahahahaha I am a MEGA DORK I have 2

GF: really? it's worse that I thought

me: bahaha I am such a massive dork wow

GF: truly

--

If I were ever in an interview and was asked "At what moment in your life did you realize that you were a massive dork?" I would be able to answer 10:31AM March 2, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Loooove this post!!! Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:54 PM

    i could have told you before that!!

    gf

    ReplyDelete