Thursday, March 10, 2011

Re-branding

I'm not sure if I've blogged about this before (I should really use tags...) but I'm pretty sick of "Elbow in nose" as my blog title.

I started this blog in April 2004 - almost 7 years ago! I was finishing my first co-op term and I was BORED. The joke at work was while everyone else was sitting around sticking their fingers in their noses (read: doing nothing) I took it to a new level and got my elbow up there. As in, I was REALLY doing nothing and starting the blog was the cure. The catch is that while I can't actually get my elbow up there I can come a lot closer than you can. Seriously, I can lick my elbow. Ok, so I have an advantage. Ya, I called it an advantage. Jokes on you guys! Putting your socks on with two hands... wasting all that time everyday! Two socks - two hands. Try it. Where was I?

Anyway, I think it's time for a re-brand. While I'm not ready to to migrate everything to a new address I think I'll start by changing my header. Maybe I'll even keep changing it! Ideally I'd love to have 'theelbow.com' or 'littlestelbow.com' or something like that. We'll see what I come up with in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment