Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Single Style update

Update on D2 from previous post.

Reminder, D2 had mysteriously deleted his profile.

Ignored that and decided to text him. I waited until Sunday night and sent the following:

"I had fun yesterday, let me know if you want to make plans again, even just as friends"

I figured that left it open an unassuming.

I got a reply!

"I had fun too, I also got the friend vibe but maybe we can have drinks next time I'm in town"

Hm, I think I'm just going to let this one go. Oh well, on to bigger and better.

I've had a few messages from other people online, some interesting, some NOT. I'll keep you posted on any advancements.

In other news, we won our hockey game tonight. I really love playing but I realized today just how attached I am to my team. The team who was playing after us came in and mentioned that they didn't have enough players so we were welcome to join their scrimmage. I considered it but decided not to. I enjoy playing but it is largely because of the comfort and acceptance my team offers. It is by no means something I demand but it certainly makes for a better experience. It has been no easy trip playing hockey amongst 99% guys and with a clear disadvantage. I love my team though, I feel completed equal while playing.

Enjoy your Canada Day tomorrow! It is supposed to thunder shower here so I may just catch up on some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment