Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bandwagon

*update*
I have been trying to write this for weeks. Here's what I have so far, I guess I will fill it in as I think of more things.


I have exactly 6 years and 350 days left.

30 things to do before I'm 30

1. Get a dog (hoping for Sept 09)
2. Finish my UG (hoping Apr 09)
3. Fall in love (really... whenever...)
4. Lose 15 pounds (ideal: Feb 13, 09... realistically, Dec 09)
5. Own an espresso machine AND know how to use it (next couple of years?)
6. Own real furniture, not student crap (sooner, better... next year?)
7. See Alicia Keys in concert (whenever)
8. Party on George St. in St. John's, Newfoundland (whenever)
9. Speak more French (Forever)
10. See a Red Wings game at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit (soon, while I'm still in love)
11. Make thanksgiving dinner (this year?... oooo even better if my mom decided to visit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment