1) Where did you begin 2008?
Edmonton, on a pub crawl with engineering friends, great times!
2) What was your relationship status by Valentine's Day?
Single and loving it
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
4) How did you earn your money?
Jan-Apr at the school, Sept-Dec as a Junior Transportation Engineer
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope, just standard doctor's office
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Not that I recall... hah, so that could mean YES
7) Would you relive 2008 over and over again?
Some parts of the summer, LOTS of this term :)
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
School, Cuba trip
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
A few random friends, yes.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Belle, the dog of my former landlord :(
11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
A few, no one close though
12) Did you move anywhere?
I DID, out of crappy Elgin and into Character-filled Albert
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
GIRL TALK! Mamma mia
14) Are you registered to vote?
15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2007?
No, co-op makes that tough.
16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2008?
Oh probably, nothing that rings true though
17) Where do you live now?
In Waterloo, and it's great!
18) Describe your birthday?
Well... it hasn't happened yet but I hope it's as much fun as last year.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008?
Go to the east coast... twice! Fall in love with Boston, Dye my hair brown again
20) What has been your favorite moment?
Course in Halifax was amazing, best partying.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
Being alone doesn;t have to mean being lonely
22) Any new additions to your family?
23) What was your best month?
August - Halifax, Home, Frosh Week
24) Were you in a relationship this year?
25) What music will you remember 2008 by?
26) Who has been your best drinking buddy/buddies?
CAITIE! BRYAN! LIZ!
27) New friend?
Will & Julia, love you guys :)
28) Favorite night out?
First pub crawl in September was awesome
29) Would you say you changed since the beginning of the year?
Yes, in all good ways
30) Do you think 2009 will be better or worse?
If it's better tat would be great but if it's the same, I'm ok with that :)