Monday, December 08, 2008

Dear Internet,

I'm sorry for the neglect. It's not you, it's me. I promise to try to stay friends.

The past month has not necessarily been so busy it's more that everything I've been doing has caused me to be exhausted. Blogging is at the top of my 'things to put off so that I can un-do my jeans and watch 2.5 Men' list.

On the bright side, many relaxing opportunities are coming!

Work is finishing up so my days are getting easier. I have my flights booked for Banff and I'm super excited to read books and watch mountains. Between now and then I have 3 Christmas parties and a case of wine to get through.

All in all, things are pretty great, busy, but great.

Though... I'm ending this post early to work... sshhhh. I'll be back soon.

Love,
Erica
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment