Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vacation

I'm currently waiting for my third vacation album to load on FB. This past weekend was everything I wanted it to be. The weather was great, we partied, we ate, it was pretty much bliss. Oh yes, and great company also. Look at my pictures and you'll agree.

The downside of going away for the weekend is making up the time at work. I took 1.5 days off, or 12 working hours. I really should have done a few extras last week but work wasn't so busy. This week on the other hand is outrageous and I feel like I'd have to put in extra hours anyway! Two nights ago I had a terrible realization, I didn't disconnect myself from work once I had finished for the day. Normally I go through a process where I shut everything down, check my email one last time, and close my work computer to move to my personal computer or leave the house etc. This process has been skewed three days in a row now and it is messing me up! No longer am I work-free after hours but rather my brain is clogged with deadlines and things I need to write down before I forget. What am I becoming?? Oh right, my parents. I guess I will just have to make sure I go through that end process very carefully. I should also try not to blog about work. Annnddddd today is not going to be different because it's 9:30 and I just finished work. Good grief! I want french fries :(

No comments:

Post a Comment