Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I just had a strange thought. I wish I were in school.

I am really disliking spending my whole day at my computer. What I really want is to be sitting in the 4t year room (which has perfect summer sun) with paper and pencils. You know, I could even be doing homework.

I feel like this has 2 catalysts.

1. I'm peeved at how often I'm on the internet (read: always) but because it's here, I'll use it. The only way I won't use it is if I can't.
2. I miss writing... even taking notes!

I suppose it's a good thing I didn't choose such a technology driven degree as I would have gone crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I feel your pain. That's exactly how I felt for all six co-op terms (in a tech field). But hey... things can work out. I have a job now that I really like, and although I miss school every once in a while (or some aspects of it), I think I like the work lifestyle more.

    ReplyDelete