Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back at it...

Now that school has started again I don't expect to be posting much. Just the way it is.

My work-term finished up really nicely, I really enjoyed my job and I'm heading back for a second term come September. It's a pretty good feeling not worrying about updating my resume and going through interviews. Less on my plate = more partying.

My trip was AWESOME!!! I hope y'all have looked at my pics on facebook. It was so pretty everywhere and I hope I get to go back someday when it's warmer.

School is already moving too fast, I haven't even done laundry since I've been back. I have no class hours though so it won't be hard to catch up again. It is also an extremely long weekend next week, I have Monday AND Tuesday off. I'm sure I'll fill it with cleaning and playing outside. 2 of my favourite things.

I don't have much else to say, I have a report due on Tuesday that I have to finish up. Detroit is doing SO WELL in the playoffs... up 2-0, I can deal with that. Next game tomorrow! Philly is currently winning... I hope they can win a couple of games against Pittsburgh, they deserve it. Pittsburgh does not deserve the cup at this point. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment