Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Monday

This week I will finally be back to work normally. I even took the bus to work today like I should be... only to forget my power-cord and have to walk all the way home. What a piss-off.

As I hoped, my weekend was full of hockey, shopping, and friends.

Hockey:
Detroit is making me proud, way to go boys!
Montreal lost last night but I think it's for the better, I don't think they would perform well in the next round if they got through round 1 in only 4 games.
Calgary is back on track, I hope that one goes to 7 games, those are great games.

That's all I care about right now.

Shopping:
Yesterday I drove into Toronto avec L & H, what a great day we had! We left early and the sun was shining!! We made it to the Eaton Centre by 12:30 and had great success at H&M, met R for lunch and E & J met up with us later on. It was just perfect, great weather, great buys, and GREAT friends. I can't wait for the summer when we are all back together.

Friends:
Friday night I went out with my *new* friend from EngPlay and we danced our faces off!! Then proceeded to do cartwheels on my neighbours lawn... where I broke my boot and we met a cat! It was pretty sweet. My body is sore though... the price I pay for being crazy.

This weekend I really felt that summer was legitimately on it's way. The sun makes such a differences. I can't wait to wear the dresses I bought and to pack up my big sweaters.

OH YES, I also spent some time planning my trip!! April 26th I depart for the EAST COAST!! I can't wait for some vacay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where are you going in the East Coast?

    ReplyDelete