Monday, March 24, 2008

Fill-in-the-blanks fun

(Thanks Jan, I needed an easy post!)

MY STORY.

Hi, my name is: Erica

but you can call me: crazy

Never in my life have I: eaten a fast food burger

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my brother

My high school is: (was) MBCI and SJR

When I’m nervous: I'm really awkward

The last song I listened to was: 'I'm just a guy' - Brad Paisley

If I were to get married right now it would be to: no one, not in the mood today

My hair is: short, really blond, and AWESOME

When I was 4: I cried because I never wanted to stay 4 forever and didn't want to leave my mom

Last Christmas: I spent a lot of time with my mom and my brother took me out for my birthday

I should be: filling in my time sheet

When I look down I see: my crappy work desk

The happiest recent event was: going to my aunt's in Ancaster for Easter yesterday, I have the best cousins

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I would be dead... as the show isn't on anymore

By this time next year: I will be frantically preparing for the LAST EXAMS OF MY LIFE!

My current gripe is: the freaking winter won't end. I'm cold and grumpy

I have a hard time understanding: italian

There’s these girls: that are at Laurier and not here, ever.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mom. always my mom.

I want to buy: new shoes

Where do you plan to visit: Halifax

If you spent the night at my house: you would be very comfortable, warm, and well fed.

The world could do without: poverty?

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a parking ticket this morning

Most recent thing someone else bought me: a coffee on Friday

My middle name is: Ruth

In the morning I: hit snooze way too many times, then watch Breakfast Television

Last night I was: really tired but glad to be home

There’s this guy I know who: can beat me at scrabble

If I was an animal I’d be a: giraffe

A better name for me would be: purple monkey dishwasher

Tomorrow I am: working way too much then watching a movie

Tonight I am: going to the gym and doing laundry

My birthday is: really far away but always a good time

No comments:

Post a Comment