Thursday, February 28, 2008

A much needed follow-up

The concert came and went and it was EFFIN AWESOME!!!!

I have never felt so much nostalgia in one building.

All five girls looked amazing and their outfits looked so hot. All of the effects and dancers were great too.

One of the highlights for me was when Geri came on stage for her solo piece and sang 'It's Raining Men'. She did such a great job!! Another highlight would obviously be the encore when they came out and started chatting to each other 'You know what I really really really want?' 'No, what do you really really really really want??' .... into song. The crowd went ape shiz, myself included.

It felt great to be there with girls my age, reliving our pre-teen years. I'm really glad I went.

In other news... I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow... perhaps like this:
http://www.makeoversolutions.com/gallery/celebrity_hairstyles_ladies/elisha_cuthbert_dec_05_2007

No comments:

Post a Comment