Thursday, January 31, 2008

As I'm in a bit of a transition, I felt it would be nice to have a bit of honesty and sharing on my part. The following are a few things that I am not ashamed of.

- I love watching television
- I especially love crappy reality TV (Supernanny) or cliche teen series (OC)
- Having TV on makes me comfortable, while cooking, studying, even reading, not while
sleeping though
- I am very comfortable talking about taboo subjects, too comfortable for some people
- girls poop, deal with it
- There really is nothing that grosses me out, no matter the time of day or if I'm eating
- I have a soft spot for hockey players
- especially that sweaty hockey hair
- I could do without the smell
- I enjoy children's books, especially novels and series regarding fantasy (His Dark Materials,
Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter)
- I almost always cry when reading
- Chick flicks involving Christmas are my favorite (The Family Stone, Love Actually)
- I am a sucker for pop culture, I read gossip columns obsessively
- I try to eat healthy and exercise but good food is just that, its good.
- I will never give up good food for a diet or health regime
- I will never give up baking
- Sometimes I just need to eat junk food, I will never swear it off because then I'll just
disappoint myself
- Considering all of this, I still try to eat well and stay in good shape, 'try'
- I am a firm believer that there are no rules when it comes to relationships. If you want to call
him, call him. If it takes you 2 years to get over him, it takes 2 years.
- You can learn something from every situation you are thrown in, which also means you should never turn down an opportunity
- Every day is a new opportunity
- Arguing is a part of my life. This is what I am and I don't think I will ever completely quit
arguing.
- I was once told that if a couple walks into a room arguing that it is much better than a couple
who walks into a room with nothing. A least with arguing, there is energy, and you can work
with energy.
- I am ok with spending time on my hair, make-up, etc. I enjoy these things and so it is not
wasting time.
- I'm ok with spending money on hair and make-up. My last hair appointment cost $170, but
it's my money and that's how I chose to spend it.
- Good make-up is expensive, but I appreciate it
- Sometimes I have an excess of emotions and I just need to share them. I don't mind if you just
listen.
- I am obsessively clean and organized.
- Everything has a place
- I will probably find a better place for it tomorrow
- Everything in my room gets re-organized daily
- No one folds laundry as well as I do
- I always hang up my coat
- Cleaning calms me down, maybe it's just the fumes
- I think it's important to stay in contact with old friends.
- Old friends quit judging you a long time ago, what have you got to lose?
- I will write back, no matter how long it takes, I will always write back
- I do my best to remember small details about other people, it means I'll have something to talk
about next time I see them, this makes easy acquaintances and wonderful friends

Oh ya, I also love to blog. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment