Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm working on a post right now that is about cake decorating. There's so much to tell so it's going to take me a while before I post it.

In the meantime, some menial updates.

I have 25 days left in Calgary
These 25 days will be composed of 17 days working, 3 days in Kelowna, 1 day in Drumheller, 1 day at the zoo, 2 days packing and 1 day relaxing...hopefully.

Oh yes, and 25 days worrying about/procrastinating from/ and maybe even writing... my work-term report.

I don't feel it's appropriate at this time to give a review of my summer as there are still many things to come. It does however, feel like the end is very near. When I think of how fast August will go by I immediately think of how slowly May went by. It's kind of like when you have a full tank of gas. The top half lasts much longer than the bottom half. Is this actually true when it comes to your gas tank? It is completely false when it comes to number of days because May and August are the same size. Can anyone control how fast their day goes by? I know that if I'm busy at work my day will go by quicker, the opposite is true also. Then I think, this doesn't apply to Saturday because no matter what I do, Saturday goes by quickly! Is there any way to keep the feel of your day the same? I know that my gas tank will always act the same way, no matter what day it is. How can I have this control on my week? Be bored all morning and busy all afternoon?

I guess it's just a fact of life that any of the good times fall in the bottom half of my gas tank, and sitting in the dentists chair fills it to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment