Thursday, March 16, 2006

the long and slow learning curve...

So now that I've had this blog for almost 2 years I'm finally starting to figure things out. For example I know now how to put links on my sidebar and can also put links right in my post like this! I'm honestly the worst person to ever have sat in front of a computer so being able to use html is a big deal to me even if it's just cutting and pasting. In any case I've decided that with my obsession of cooking, baking and all things kitchen I'm going to start putting recipes on here that I've tried along with the everyday (or every month as it is turning out to be) banter.

So to start, I usually use this site to get my recipes however this one is fun as well, though way less content. I prefer baking over cooking and bundt cakes over pies, oatmeal over peanut butter and starwberries over everything. If you are looking for a recipe let me know and I will most likely be able to find one for you!

My favorite cooking shows where I get TONS of ideas from are Sugar with Anna Olsen, Everyday Italian with Giada De Laurentiis and Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals, all can be found here with links to a few of their recipes too!

Oh man, I totally just spent 30 minutes getting those links to work so you better use them!!

For now I should get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment