I have decided that I like bananas for the following reasons:
1) They smell good. Not too potent but nice and almost calming
2) They taste great and even melt in your mouth
3) They are very easy to peel
4) You can throw the peel out the window
5) Even though the peel may appear bruised and weathered, the inside is usually safe and protected (Unlike apples)
6) You can watch them change colours – it happens so fast!
7) They are easy to throw in your purse
8) They have high potassium, low sodium, low fat, and high fibre!
9) They are cheap
10) They are cheap year round
11) Banana bread is great and easy, especially the part where the banana goes rotten and you freeze it and then mash it to make bread!
In conclusion, bananas are great.