Friday, January 13, 2006

my enlightenment

Yesterday after work I took a little trip that ended up as quite a treat.

Only intending to hang out and watch some tv and eat some snacks I ended up having my tarot cards, my aura and my palm read. Oh ya and there’s a little old lady following me – well the ghost of a little old lady anyways.

First off the lady: it all started off when my friends mom asked me if I knew someone named Lily or Lilian. Noppers. She asked me about my grandparents etc. None of this phased me as my friends mom has always been chatty and nothing she really asked was out of the ordinary (Were you close to your grandparents etc.) So ok she asks about this lily character and that’s it. My friend and I head upstairs. The second we get into his room: “My mom is a medium – she sees spirits – that’s why she asked you about Lily”. At this point I am a little skeptical but I keep listening. Apparently he’s grown up with this – him and his siblings have always been told that so-and-so is following them etc. Cool. So with my skepticism at hand we go downstairs to talk to his mom.

This ghost type lady has merely said that her name is Lily – or that shes looking for someone named Lily and then something about a man being 80 and have heart conditions and kidney failure. Cool… I guess I’ll be watching out for someone named Lily and see what type of health my grandpa stays in.

NEXT UP: my aura. The cool part is that she tells me I’m orange AND that she’s only ever met THREE orange people in her life! Which was cool because I always love being an individual but not cool because she doesn’t know much about them. Orange means that I come across as being very confident and I’m not actually confident on the inside. Which is spot on! She says orange is only ever a transition stage –no one stays orange for there whole life. Usually people go from pink - orange - yellow. Or yellow – orange – pink. She figures that I am going from pink to orange to yellow. Pink implying that I as spoiled as a child – ok fine its true. Yellow being very clinical and extremely creative – sweet!! Orange would mean that I am in a transition phase.

LASTLY: my cards and my palm. Essentially she looked at my palm and saw lots of learning lines implying I’m a smartie and something else which I don’t remember. My cards – I got to ask 3 questions – so 3 different readings. My first question was about this new position that I’ve taken. Its a lot of work and my cards confirmed that it will be a lot of work but I will do very well at it. Also though that I will be faced with quite a big decision relating to this, specifically about my career path. Next question was about work and if I would ever be recognized as an intelligent person in my office. She told me that it would be an uphill battle and that I’m going to have to work really hard to even get a little but of recognition. My office is 99% male and she says that’s a large contributor. My last questions was about my painting and if I could ever be as passionate about it now as I was when I was young. She emphasized the fact that I was extremely creative and desperately needed this outlet back in my life. She said that once I start up again I will only get better.

I’m sure I forgot a few details here and there but that’s all I can remember at the moment.
It was overall pretty cool – I liked the cards best because those are things that I could believe – I mean I realize they are only predictions but still things to think about. As for the lady following me – I am a little skeptical but I suppose I cant prove it right or wrong so I’m just going to go with the flow.

That's all for now - now that I'm back at work I have a little more free time to blog - hopefully I will follow through!

2 comments:

  1. i miss erica... i thought your blog entry was super cool.. i'm sooo jealous... hehe... i'm moving back to ontario btw. drop me a line babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that sounds coooool. I wonder what colour my aura would be? Anyways, so I was thinking of you today! Just randomly, you popped into my head, and you know what i realize? I miss you! We had some good times.... lets have some more k? Deal. Now drop me a line or something if you get a chance, i'd always love to hear from you :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete