Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'm not myself today.

Well I really don't have anything to say but it's been a while since I last blogged so I felt the need to write something.

Oh ya, i guess I went home last week. that was fun.

I got in around 4 and my mom picked me up, we went for dinner at my fav restaurant and we also did a ton of shopping. oh ya and we shopped some more the next day.

I got contacts while i was there. they are alright, dry my eyes though. i'm sure i'll get used to it.
i got to see my old highschool friends. that was cool i miss them alot and i feel like they don't know me anymore sometimes. not that ive changed alot just that i'm different. you know. i do different things, i wear pink, i enjoy programming (yes i'll admit it). you know there's just some things that you don't realize that you do know and don't make a note of it to tell other people. I dunno i guess it worries me because i seem to change my pattern every 4-5 years-ish. and then will that mean that i have to keep that many more people updatedwith my life that often?

whatever i need to fold my laudry.

much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment