Sunday, January 09, 2005

and that's the kind of day it's been

Being legal once felt like it was the "be-all" of university.
However i was slightly wrong.

Right in the sense that i can hang out with all my friends and this week has been so much fun being able to actually go to the bar. I got to know some people a lot better and had a great time finally going and dancing with natasha.

Bad in the sense that i keep getting home ssooo late, and forget to do things because i just go right to bed when i get home. I worry far too much.

When i have something to worry about it sits at the front of my brain stewing. If i catch myself thinking about anything else i stop and say "no...i'm supposed to be worrying" and then i'm always sad. I think i need to eat more fibre. My mom says it seems to cure everything. haha, shes funny that way.

anyways the plan for this week is to get all my charities stuff cleared up and to meet as many ppl as possible in my new class. i will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I can be as worry-mart as you do. hate it when I'm in that zone. Hope you get sunny by now.

    can fibre works? do let me know.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete