Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Broken, sick and tired

I made some chocolate squares today and after stirring them and pouring them in the pan i realized that the tip of my spatula was broken off. i have no idea how or when this happened. it could be in my lasagna or it could in the squares that are in the fridge right now. I suppose it's just my teeth on the line. in any case, it still bugs me.

ok that's boring.
but i'm sick. and i cant think straight. i'm drugged up on ecinecea (sp?) vitamin C, tylenol and advil cold and sinus. ugh WHY CANT I JUST HAVE MY MOM TO LOOK AFTER ME.
nope, i'm the unlucky one.

ok, what a crppy post, i dont give a shit.

erica: by the way i have a Dr's appoitment so i have to leave early
boss: what do you need to see a dr for?
erica: its a neurologist
boss: why am i driving you nuts?
erica: YES YOU ARE AND I HATE GETTING UP IN THE MORNING BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO SEE YOUR FACE ANOTHER DAY IN MY LIFE
real erica: oh no, it's just a thing.

2 comments:

  1. It's for the syphillis. Isn't it. It's ok. You can tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually...you were close, chlamydia. i've got the clap. considering northern manitoba is the chlamydia capital of the country...it makes sense.

    thank you for your concern.

    ReplyDelete