Thursday, September 30, 2004

their perfect tears

I watched the second episode of 'America's Next Top Model" last night. I know it's a little lame but my addictions direct me. In any case the point that I would like to make is that perfect bodies do exist in this world. I say this because these girls have perfect tears. Even in the times of despair and lonliness they manage to make their sadness still look perfect with their tears just the right size fallng out of just the right spot of their glowing eyes. I'm jealous. I will never be 5'10" and I will never meet Tyra Banks. Thats ok, I just have to accept it. It's a good show, funny too. I suppose you could argue that its bad for young girls but I'm not getting that at all. All I want is those perfect tears. I don't really care about anything else, it's just fun.

I tried to use good punctuation this time.

In any case I'm at work and it's dull. Sill waiting for my phone to ring.

Nthing else is interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you don't like young girls.

    You could go to jail for that sort of thing.

    Pervert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the one who thought of it....pervert.

    ReplyDelete