Wednesday, September 22, 2004

i'm not telling you about today either

this week is the week of birthdays. in summary here they are:
Monday, September 20th, 2004: Happy birthday to my old friend Deanne who i hope that i can see very soon. no puking!!
Tuesday, September 21st, 2004: Happy Birthday to my housemate Alex whom i just meant but already think is a nice guy and deserves a birthday greeting.
Wednesday, September 22nd, 2004: Happy birthday to my ex-boyfriend Steve. i havent talked to you in months and maybe i'll send you an e-card cuz i'm nice.
Thursday, September 23rd, 2004: Happy birthday to me best friend ISANNE cuz shes so cool and i should call her tonight because its been a while since we've talked.
Also Happy birthday to Hannah, my ex-roommate who i also havent talked to in a while, a shame really, shes so cool.
NO ONE ON THE 24TH, if you know someone, tell me
Saturday, September 25th, 2004: Happy birthday to my cousin Renata.

thats that. i'm done.

1 comment:

  1. wow.. you DO have good memory. *amazed*
    I should take note of burfdays next time. cuz i am nice as well. teeheeheehee.... ;b just kidding.

    ReplyDelete